I will be putting together some fun posts with more details and photos as time permits. But for now a summary, and some photos.
- 21+ days.
- 150+ miles walked.
- 6 breweries visited.
- 3 beers brewed.
- Much good food.
- Many friends made and met.
Special thanks to...
- Dany Prignon at Brasserie Fantôme, who we spent a day with. Wonderful guy and great host.
- Alberto at Mateo & Bernabé & Friends, who we brewed two beers with. An American Double IPA, and a White IPA - both to a level that will blow away the Spanish market.
- Pau and Toni at Cerveza Artesana Spigha, with whom we brewed a Robust Porter with Spanish Coffee. Another specialty beer in the Spanish market.
- My friends at La Socarrada Cervesa Artesanal, with whom we are planning the next batch of Valencia Saison and giving barrel aging advice.
- Txema and Pau at La Boutique de la Cerveza, a great bottle shop in Valencia Spain.
- My beer "friki" friends, in Valenci - Manu, Carlos, Eva, Andreas, and Christina. For remembering us and being fans.
Enjoy some random photos for now...